Good evening from Maine where the sun has set on the month of November, 2021. It was a busy, but good month for me. I hope that it was a good one for you as well.
As I do every month, I’ve compiled a list of the most popular posts of the last thirty days. Take a look and see if there’s something new or interesting that you missed in November. This month’s list includes some cool PowerPoint tricks, some handy Google Docs updates, and a bunch of resources for teaching geography lessons.
These were November’s most popular posts:
1. My Big List of Activities and Resources for Geography Awareness Week
2. Three Updated Google Docs Features
3. Five Helpful PowerPoint Features You Might Be Overlooking
4. ClassPoint – Turn PowerPoint Into an Interactive Teaching Tool
5. Take a Look at Your Google Docs Activity Dashboard
6. How to Create a Random Name and Group Picker
7. It’s That Time Again…
8. Display a Timer With a Google Document
9. My Top Three Tools for Creating Audio Slideshow Videos
10. TinyTap – Create Your Own Educational Games in Your Browser
Other Places to Follow Me:
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the week’s most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has more than 38,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos on a wide array of educational technology tools.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fourteen years.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- If you’re curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Instagram or Strava.
This post originally appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used without permission. Sites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) work include CloudComputin and WayBetterSite. Featured image captured by Richard Byrne.