Good evening from Maine where the sun has set on the month of October. Some of the colorful leaves of autumn are still clinging to the trees, but more are on the ground than in the trees now. Hopefully, I’ll get them cleaned up before the snow flies (that could be any day now). But I do have some other projects and fun things planned for the last two months of the year. I hope that you do as well.
As I do at the end of every month, I’ve compiled a list of the most popular posts of the month. Take a look and see if there’s something interesting that you missed earlier in the month.
These were the most popular posts in October:
Your registrations in Practical Ed Tech courses (listed below) help me keep Free Technology for Teachers going.
A big thank you also goes to the companies whose advertising in October helped keep the lights on.
Other Places to Follow Me:
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the week’s most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has more than 38,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos on a wide array of educational technology tools.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fourteen years.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- If you’re curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Instagram or Strava.
This post originally appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used without permission. Sites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) work include CloudComputin and WayBetterSite. Featured image captured by Richard Byrne.