Good morning from Maine where my kids are eagerly anticipating Halloween! They had a little celebration at their preschool on Friday and now they can’t wait to put on their costumes tomorrow. It’s kind of a bleak and rainy day here so we just might let them wear their costumes for fun today as well. I hope that you have something you’re looking forward to this weekend as much as my kids are looking forward to Halloween.
These were the week’s most popular posts:
1. BookWidgets – Create Unique Online Activities for Your Students
2. A Video Project for the Week – Halloween Safety
3. Accessible Online Physics Simulations
4. How to Share Specific Google Earth Views and Turn Them Into Assignments
5. An Interactive Land Use Map
6. Samsung Solve for Tomorrow – A Great STEM Contest for Students!
7. Tips on Word Art, Fonts, and Special Characters in Google Docs and Slides
Your registrations in Practical Ed Tech courses (listed below) help me keep Free Technology for Teachers going.
Other Places to Follow Me:
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the week’s most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has more than 38,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos on a wide array of educational technology tools.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fourteen years.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- If you’re curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Instagram or Strava.
This post originally appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used without permission. Sites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) work include CloudComputin and WayBetterSite. Featured image captured by Richard Byrne.