This is an excerpt from this week’s Practical Ed Tech Newsletter. The newsletter is sent every Sunday evening (Eastern Time) and it includes my tip of the week and summary of the week’s most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers. You can sign up for the newsletter right here.
1. What’s a new-to-you word or term you heard today?
2. What’s one thing you’d change about today’s lesson?
3. How did today’s lesson make you feel?
4. How well do you think you’d do if we had a quiz next week?
5. How would you describe today’s lesson to a classmate who was absent?
6. What was your favorite part of today’s lesson?
7. What surprised you about today’s class?
8. What’s something you wish was different in class?
9. What’s one question you’d put on a quiz about today’s lesson?
10. How would you help a classmate who didn’t understand today’s lesson?
11. What’s one thing you’d like to learn more about?
12. What was the easiest part of today’s class?
13. How did today’s lesson fit with the one before it?
14. What do you think the next lesson will be about?
15. What was the hardest part of today’s class?