It has been a while since I made any tutorials about Google Calendar. The user interface, particulary the user interface for background settings, has changed a bit since the last time I published a tutorial about Google Calendar. So when a reader sent me a question about calendar sharing, I was prompted to create a new tutorial. In this new video I outline five Google Calendar features that you should know how to use including a couple of options for sharing Google Calendars.
The settings and features demonstrated in the video include:
- How to create a Google Calendar.
- How to share a Google Calendar.
- How to invite colleagues to collaborate on a Google Calendar.
- How to create appointment slots in Google Calendar.
- How to create task reminders in Google Calendar.