Good morning from Maine where we’re getting ready for a weekend of fun. We’re planning to go for a little hike and do a little fishing. I hope that you have something fun planned for your weekend as well.
This week I hosted a couple of professional development webinars for schools. If you’re interested in having me conduct a webinar for your school, please send me a note (richard at byrne.media) and we’ll chat about how we can work together. You can also take a look at my on-demand professional development courses right here.
These were the week’s most popular posts:
1. Five Google Docs Activities Besides Just Writing Essays
2. Five Things To Make With Google Slides Besides Standard Presentations
3. How I Created “Vintage” Travel Posters With Canva
4. Five Ideas for Using Comics in Social Studies Lessons
5. How to Create Interactive Charts and Diagrams in Google Slides
6. Fifteen Tools for Creating Mind Maps and Flowcharts
7. Seven Tools for Teaching Programming
Other Places to Follow Me:
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the week’s most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has more than 37,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos on a wide array of educational technology tools.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fourteen years.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- If you’re curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Instagram or Strava.
This post originally appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used without permission. Sites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) work include CloudComputin and WayBetterSite. Featured image captured by Richard Byrne.