Good morning from Maine where a steady drizzle is providing a little reprieve from the drought conditions we’ve been experiencing for the last few weeks. I’m happy to have the rain even if it makes bike riding a little less fun than in sunny conditions. Speaking of bike riding, this week was the first week I really felt like I was on summer break. I logged a few good bikes this week. I hope that you’re also enjoying a nice summer break.
This week I didn’t host any new webinars, but I did publish a handful of new videos on my YouTube channel. I also spent some time tweaking materials for the upcoming July session of the Practical Ed Tech Virtual Summer Camp. There is still some time to register for the July and August sessions.
These were my most popular posts of the week:
1. 15 Updates Coming to Google Workspace for Education
2. How to Create Interactive Checklists in Google Docs
3. How to Password-protect an Edublogs Blog
4. Create Your Own Chatbot for Surveys and Quiz Practice
5. What Strava Taught Me About Using Digital Badges in School
6. Two Cool New Presentation Creation Options in Canva
7. How to Create Your Own Online Board Game
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the week’s most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has more than 36,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos on a wide array of educational technology tools.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fourteen years.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- And if you’re curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Instagram or Strava.
This post originally appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used without permission. Sites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) work include CloudComputin and WayBetterSite. Featured image captured by Richard Byrne.