Cloud Transformation Congress is a free virtual cloud transformation event taking place on 13 July 2021 (MDT), consisting of top-level content and thought leadership discussions exploring the cloud transformation ecosystem. Join 500+ senior technology professionals for a variety of solo presentations and expert panel discussions from speakers sharing their unparalleled cloud transformation industry knowledge.
In a rapidly evolving market, identifying and understanding emerging cloud trends will help drive digital business decision making, vendor selection and investment strategies. An increasing number of industry leaders are using cloud technology to run their organisations more efficiently, scale their potential, increase collaboration, improve customer engagement, enhance profit margins and gain a competitive edge.
Book your free ticket today to learn how to tackle the latest challenges, and explore opportunities, market insights, trends and debates within cloud computing:
As digital transformation shifts have been accelerated by the effects of COVID-19, the world fully woke up to the importance of the cloud as a technology game changer. As annual spend continues to grow globally, cloud computing has become an essential component of any innovative organisational strategy.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
○ Identifying opportunities for cloud migration and where to focus
○ Making sense of the cloud: hybrid vs multi vs distributed
○ Leveraging cloud capabilities for improved customer experience
○ Mitigating migration challenges: security, spend, governance and expertise
○ Gaining stakeholder buy-in and overcoming cultural barriers
○ Dedicated case studies from key sectors including insurance, finance, healthcare, retail and e-commerce
… and much more!
All sessions and recordings are also available on-demand for 30 days once the event has finished.
WHO IS SPEAKING AT THE EVENT?
The event has a fantastic line-up of senior cloud specialists including:
- A Cloud Guru – Drew Firment, SVP of Cloud Transformation
- Cloud Industry Forum – Alex Hilton, Chief Executive
- Westamerica Bank – Shouvik Ray ,Head of Enterprise IT and Information Security
- Walmart – Fernando Velazquez, Chief Technology Officer – Digital Transformation & Innovation Director
Join over 500 senior technology professionals at the digital event, including CTOs, supply chain managers, manufacturing directors, heads of innovation and technology, IT directors, telecom providers, developers, start-ups, government, automotive, operators, investors, VCs and more.
Networking is now open via the event’s AI-powered online platform. Once successfully registered you can meet virtually with cloud computing specialists who can provide you with actionable advice as you develop your intelligent cloud computing strategy. Login to the platform to plan your day with ease; view the agenda, speakers and exhibitors. You can also connect with and organise meetings with the event’s speakers, sponsors and exhibitors. Don’t miss the chance to meet with A Cloud Guru, Walmart, RBC, Boeing, Allianz, Paypal & more!