Like a lot of you, I’ll be using Google Classroom, Google Meet and Google Calendar more than ever before this fall. I’ve been using these tools for years, but I know that many of you will be using them extensively for the first time. This Wednesday at 4pm ET I’m hosting a webinar for you!
On Wednesday at 4pm ET I’m hosting Get Organized With Google Classroom, Meet, and Calendar. This webinar is intended for those who are new to using Google Classroom, Google Calendar, and Google Meet. It’s also a good refresher for those who haven’t used Classroom, Calendar, or Meet in a while and want to see what’s new and helpful.
Highlights of the webinar:
- How to schedule and host Google Meet events.
- Tips for keeping students engaged in Google Meet.
- How to streamline your workflow through Google Classroom.
- How to organize and share resources with students.
- How to manage multiple course calendars without losing your mind.
- How to save time when giving feedback on students’ documents and presentations.
What’s included in your registration:
- Access to the live webinar and Q&A.
- Recording of the webinar.
- PD certificate.
The primary way that I’m able to keep FreeTech4Teachers.com running is through the support of those of you who hire me for professional development services and enroll in my PracticalEdTech.com webinars. That is why I advertise these paid webinars on this blog.