Good morning from Maine where I’m up before most reasonable are awake on a weekend. Getting a few minutes alone to think and write requires me to get up before 5am. Having two toddlers will do that to a person. Before everyone starts stirring, I have this week’s list of the most popular posts to share with you.
This week I wrapped-up my online course titled Video Projects for Almost Every Classroom. I’ll be offering some new online PD opportunities in March so check the blog on Monday for those. I also like to remind you that registration is now open for the 2020 Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp.
These were the week’s most popular posts:
1. How to Quickly Turn a Blog Post Into a Video
2. Ten Fun and Challenging Geography Games for Students of All Ages
3. Mixkit – Hundreds of Free Music and Video Clips for Multimedia Presentations
4. Three Good Ways to Create Rubrics – Tutorials Included
5. How to Quickly Turn a Podcast Into a Video
6. Rubrics for Videos, Podcasts, Blogs, and More
7. The Practical Ed Tech Podcast – Episode 34 Featuring Dr. La’Tonya Rease Miles
I’ll come to your school in 2020!
Send me an email at richardbyrne (at) freetech4teachers.com to learn more about how we can work together. This year I’m offering an opportunity to bring me to your school for free! Ask me for details.
Other Places to Follow My Work
Besides FreeTech4Teachers.com and the daily email digest, there are other ways to keep up with what I’m publishing.
- Practical Ed Tech Newsletter – This comes out once per week (Sunday night/ Monday morning) and it includes my tip of the week and a summary of the week’s most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com.
- My YouTube Channel – More than 17,000 people subscribe to my YouTube channel for my regular series of tutorial videos including more than 300 Google tools tutorials.
- The Practical Ed Tech Podcast is where I answer questions from readers, share news and notes, and occasionally talk to interesting people in education.
- Facebook – The FreeTech4Teachers.com Facebook page has nearly 450,000 followers.
- Twitter – I’ve been Tweeting away for the last twelve years at twitter.com/rmbyrne
- Instagram – this is mostly pictures of my kids, my dogs, my bikes, my skis, and fly fishing.