Good morning from Maine where the sun is rising and it’s a balmy 10F outside. This is the last weekend of my school vacation week so I’m planning to get outside to play for a bit more. I spent part of the week working on some long-term projects. But it wasn’t all work all week as I did spend the first couple of days of vacation ice fishing on Moosehead lake with a group of teachers that I’ve known for almost twenty years now. Wherever you are this weekend, I hope that you have time to do something fun too.
These were the week’s most popular posts:
1. Animate Anything With Cloud Stop Motion
2. 5 Google Slides Features New Users Should Know – Updated
3. Write Faster With These Two New Google Docs Features
4. Quickly Turn Articles Into Videos With InVideo
5. Convert PDF to Word and More
6. The Practical Ed Tech Podcast – Episode 32 – Back from the Flu
7. DNS & IP Explained
I’ll come to your school in 2020!
Send me an email at richardbyrne (at) freetech4teachers.com to learn more about how we can work together. This year I’m offering an opportunity to bring me to your school for free! Ask me for details.
Other Places to Follow My Work
Besides FreeTech4Teachers.com and the daily email digest, there are other ways to keep up with what I’m publishing.
- Practical Ed Tech Newsletter – This comes out once per week (Sunday night/ Monday morning) and includes my tip of the week and a summary of the week’s most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com.
- My YouTube Channel – More than 17,000 people are subscribed to my YouTube channel for my regular series of tutorial videos including more than 300 Google tools tutorials.
- The Practical Ed Tech Podcast is where I answer questions from readers, share news and notes, and occasionally talk to interesting people in education.
- Facebook – The FreeTech4Teachers.com Facebook page has nearly 450,000 followers.
- Twitter – I’ve been Tweeting away for the last twelve years at twitter.com/rmbyrne
- Instagram – this is mostly pictures of my kids, my dogs, my bikes, my skis, and fly fishing.