Good evening from Maine where it was a good day for being outside skiing and playing. It was a great way to spend the first half of the weekend. I hope that you also had a great start to your weekend.
This week I opened registration for the 2020 Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp. Summer might feel like it’s a long way off, but it’s never too early to start planning your summer travel. I hope that you’ll consider coming to Bethel, Maine for a couple of days of hands-on learning in beautiful location.
These were the week’s most popular posts:
1. Three Interesting Ways to Use Google Slides Besides Making Presentations
2. Three Neat Things You Can Do With Google Sheets
3. Two Ways to Make Progress Trackers With Google Sheets
4. Quickly Create & Share Transcripts of YouTube Videos
5. How to Remove Image Backgrounds in PowerPoint
6. A Great Set of Videos for Teaching Networking and Computer Hardware Concepts
7. How to Make Timelines With Google Sheets
I’ll come to your school in 2020!
Send me an email at richardbyrne (at) freetech4teachers.com to learn more about how we can work together. This year I’m offering an opportunity to bring me to your school for free! Ask me for details.
Other Places to Follow My Work
Besides FreeTech4Teachers.com and the daily email digest, there are other ways to keep up with what I’m publishing.
- Practical Ed Tech Newsletter – This comes out once per week (Sunday night/ Monday morning) and includes my tip of the week and a summary of the week’s most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com.
- My YouTube Channel – More than 16,000 are subscribed to my YouTube channel for my regular series of tutorial videos including more than 300 Google tools tutorials.
- The Practical Ed Tech Podcast is where I answer questions from readers, share news and notes, and occasionally talk to interesting people in education.
- Facebook – The FreeTech4Teachers.com Facebook page has nearly 450,000 followers.
- Twitter – I’ve been Tweeting away for the last twelve years at twitter.com/rmbyrne
- Instagram – this is mostly pictures of my kids, my dogs, my bikes, my skis, and fly fishing.