The primary means through which I’m able to keep this site running is through revenue from speaking engagements and sales of my Practical Ed Tech professional development courses like Teaching History With Technology. For 2020 I’ve updated the course to include new things like making your own history apps, creating green screen videos, and using the latest features of Google Earth in your history lessons.
The next session of Teaching History With Technology will begin on January 8th at 4pm ET. You can save $30 on the registration when you fill out the form on this page then register by midnight (ET) on January 6th.
A Few Course Highlights
- Search strategies history students need to know.
- How to make your own history review apps!
- Creating virtual reality history activities.
Dates & Times for Teaching History With Technology
- This course is comprised of five live webinars. The webinars will be held at 4pm Eastern Time on January 8, 15, 22, 29, and February 5th. The sessions will be recorded for those who cannot attend the live broadcasts.
- You can receive a certificate for five professional development hours for completing the course.